WHISKAS CASSEROLES PRIZE DRAW T&Cs
Full Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham-on-the-Wolds, Leics, LE14 4RS.
- Eligibility: Open to UK residents aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with the running or marketing of the promotion.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the Prize Draw, visit www.whiskas.co.uk and complete a review of our WHISKAS Casseroles (12-pack) (any variety) product. Reviews should be submitted between 00:01 on 9th January 2017 and 23:59 on 31st May 2017.
- Only one entry will be registered per person, irrespective of the number of times that person completes an on-line product review. Anyone using multiple accounts to enter more than once will be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
- Entrants who submit an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Bulk entries, those submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
- Prizes: There are 100 prizes of a medium-sized casserole dish to be won.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other prize alternatives are available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for submitting the on-line product review. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason.
- Winner Selection: The Prize Draw will take place on 30th June 2017. The winners will be the first 100 names drawn at random (under independent supervision or via a verifiable computer system producing random results) from all valid entries received for the Prize Draw.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw via email and asked to respond within 3 days, confirming acceptance of the Prize and providing address details to which their prize should be sent. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, or a winner has not confirmed acceptance of the prize and provided address details, within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their prize entitlement and offer it to an alternative winner selected at random from all remaining valid entries in the Prize Draw. The winners will receive their prize within 28 days of validation as a winner by the Promoter.
- The result of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- Personal details provided by a winner will be used for delivery of the prize only and will not be retained once the promotion has ended and prizes awarded.
- Proof of submitting an on-line review is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered in the Prize Draw or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
- Winners' details (names and counties only) will be available for a period of 4 weeks only on www.whiskaswin.co.uk after 13 July 2017.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion with no recompense.
- By participating in the prize draw and submitting a review, an entrant grants the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish any content contained in their product review worldwide. A review must be an original work, it should not infringe any law, contain any offensive, inappropriate or libellous content or violate the rights of any third party. The Promoter will disqualify any product review which breaches this Condition 16, with the person submitting that review being excluded from the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which must be provided within 14 days) and to refuse to award the prize and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- By submitting an on-line review, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.