MARS PETCARE: WHISKAS TOWN PHOTO COMPETITION
- The Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats Competition (the "Competition") is open to UK residents aged 18 and over excluding employees of the Promoter, their direct family members, their agents and anyone else connected professionally with this Competition.
- To enter, a participant should respond to the competition post on the Whiskas Facebook page by posting their own photograph showing their cat(s) enjoying the sun, together with a comment explaining what they have been doing together this summer.
- Photographs and comments must be posted between 11:30am on 25th August 2017 and 11:59pm on 1st September 2017. Entries posted before or after this time, or submitted by any other means (e.g. post), will not be accepted. Only one photograph can be submitted per entrant. Photos must be submitted as 1400 x 1050 pixels at 72di, saved in either JPG or JPEG format.
- One winner will win the Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats hamper. The hamper will include a limited edition purple Whiskas cat bowl as well as a selection of Whiskas treats, including the NEW Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats.
- The Competition will be judged on 2nd September 2017. The winner will be the entrant submitting the photo and comments which best reflects the fun that an owner and their cat can have together during summer, as selected by our panel of judges. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 7 days of the Competition judging and will be asked to provide address details to which their prize should be sent. In the event that the Promoter does not receive address details from the winner within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the entrant submitting the photograph judged as second-best by the judges.
- The Competition winner will receive their prize hamper at the address provided within 28 days of the Promoter receiving their address details. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that the winner fails to receive their prize as a result of having provided inaccurate or incomplete address details.
- The result of the Competition judging is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
- The prize hamper is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised Whiskas Trio Crunch Treats hamper or any element of it becomes unavailable for any reason.
- By submitting a photograph, an entrant warrants and confirms that the entry is their own sole and original work, that it has not been copied from anyone else and that they have not used anyone else's materials to create it. An entrant also confirms that, if their entry features additional people, they have obtained the permission of any person featured in their photograph to use their image, likeness and/or appearance in their Competition entry. In the case of a photograph showing a minor, the entrant submitting the photo must ensure that they have obtained permission of that minor's parent or adult guardian prior to submitting the photo. In addition, the entrant grants to the Promoter all consents, and confirms that they have obtained all consents from any person featured in the entry, which may be required for the use of the photograph by the Promoter in perpetuity, including, without limitation, consent for the Promoter to use the photograph for any purposes including using it subsequently on Facebook. An entrant submitting a photo waives their moral rights throughout the world to fullest extent permissible by law.
- A submitted photograph and accompanying comments must not: (i) include material which is obscene, defamatory, blasphemous, offensive or untruthful; (ii) promote or incite racial, religious or homophobic hatred or any other form of hatred, violence, aggression or discrimination; (iii) be likely to infringe any copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral right or any other right whatsoever of any third party; (iv) be derogatory or damaging to the goodwill and/or reputation of the Promoter or any of its products and (v) otherwise breach or be likely to cause the Promoter to breach any UK laws. The Promoter will reject and remove any entry which the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to contain any material that breaches the requirements of Conditions 9 or 10.
- An entrant submitting a photograph and comments agrees that, irrespective of whether they are selected as winner or not, the Promoter can use their photograph without restriction in any media throughout the world and for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, to further advertise Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats in perpetuity). By submitting a photo, an entrant agrees that the Promoter has the right to adapt that entry (including editing, deleting, copying etc) and to transfer it to different media formats.
- The winner's details (name and county only) will be available for a 4-week period by sending an SAE to Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats Competition Winner, Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham on the Wolds, Leics, LE14 4RS after 5th September 2017.
- The Competition winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any photographs which are lost or delayed having been submitted for any technical reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to temporarily suspend this Competition or amend these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrant.
- Any personal data provided by an entrant when uploading a photograph will be used for the administration of this Competition only and will be deleted once the winning photograph has been selected and winner notified.
- By submitting a photograph, an entrant agrees to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions. Participants submitting multiple entries will be disqualified.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham on the Wolds, Leics, LE14 4RS